Raven Theatre // Sunday, September 2nd, 2012 // 12:00pm – 1:00pm
From major franchises like Street Fighter and Resident Evil to quirky cult games like Nier and Catherine, video games have a long history of transgender characters. Our panel of transgender game designers, writers and fans takes a look at how transgender people are depicted in video games, and where the industry is heading in terms of letting players explore gender roles through games.
- Charles Battersby [Lead Satirist, U.S. Department of Electronic Entertainment]
- Kelly Worrall [Producer, Electronic Arts]
- Rebecca Heineman [Founding Member, Interplay]
- Jennell Allyn Jaquays [Chief Creative Officer, Olde Skuul]
- Katelynn Cusanelli [Actress, MTV Networks]
- Eric L. Patterson [News Editor, EGM Media, LLC]