Raven Theatre // Friday, August 31st, 2012 // 12:00pm – 1:00pm
A group of game designers is much more likely to have a transgender person than the general population. Once an unspoken truth among classic game designers, but now an opportunity to openly explore new perspectives in game design. Join a panel of transgender game designers, game critics and activists to see how industry views of transgender people have changed, and learn about the impressive lineage of transgender game makers who’ve been creating classic titles for decades.
- Charles Battersby [Lead Satirist, U.S. Department of Electronic Entertainment]
- Mattie Brice [Game Critic, The Border House]
- Kelly Worrall [Producer, Electronic Arts]
- Rebecca Heineman [Founding Member, Interplay]
- Jennell Allyn Jaquays [Chief Creative Officer, Olde Skuul]
- Katelynn Cusanelli [Actress, MTV Networks]