Cat Theatre // Friday, April 6th, 2012 // 3:00pm – 4:00pm
Whether it’s Street Fighter, Guilty Gear, Resident Evil or Final Fantasy, video games have a long history of transgender characters. You’ll find no shortage of transgender people working in the industry too. Join a panel of game designers, writers, and fans to learn about some of the most interesting characters in gaming, and the impressive lineage of transgender game makers. We’ll also discuss the impact of sex and gender in blockbuster games that let players choose their sex.
- Charles Battersby [PC/Xbox Department Lead, Player Affinity]
- Chris Avellone [Creative Director, Obsidian Entertainment]
- Rebecca Heineman [Founding Member, Interplay]
- Jennell Allyn Jaquays [Lead Level Designer (World of Darkness MMO), CCP North America]
- Morgan McCormick [Owner, Translabyrinth]
- Eric L. Patterson [News Editor, EGM Media, LLC]